The City That Never Sleeps




Wednesday, June 26, 2013
It's truthfully difficult to have a proper schedule planned out for myself. I think I really suck at it, suck at planning good schedules. Returning back to the "study" life in a week's time, I feel like I've received a challenge that is probably too hard for myself to handle. So I'm gonna work, study, play, and I need time for myself too. After what seemed like eternity of figuring out how do I actually go about living a more "balanced" and "healthy" lifestyle, I figured that it's somewhat a lil pointless since I don't even know if I'd be able to manage in the first place. Waking up at 5am every morning would already be so tiring. How am I going to last throughout the rest of the days... I secretly wish that I could make an adjustment to my timetable. :@ ...

I saw my doc last night again. It was such a sudden appointment made since the initial plan was just for my bro to visit the doc as he's running a high fever. So I tagged along and had my check-up too. The result.. was that there's a new found swell in my throat. BUT THANK GOD BECAUSE DR. YONG FINALLY FOUND OUT THE ROOT CAUSE OF MY HEARING AND THROAT INFECTION.

It's actually... due to my acidic stomach. -_- So that explains why I always feel like I'm having a bloated tummy before or after a meal. For the first time of my life I've been given 6 types of medication which I need to complete and it was freaking costly.

I hope these medications wouldn't have any after-effects on me...

But too bad for me, there's not much time left for breaks.