The City That Never Sleeps




Sunday, August 24, 2008
Fever

I had a miserable weekend for this week. In fact, this is already the second consecutive week which I'm having fever. Though this is of course not the first time I'm having a fever, I have never felt so tortured by a fever before. Last weekend, I had a slight fever. But the following Monday to Friday, I did attend school. My fever had subsided on Tuesday and I thought I was going to recover. Nevertheless, never did I expect history to repeat itself again.

Yesterday, I had encountered the most torturing experience by having fever. I was feeling extremely cold and trembled like crazy. I was feeling weak and feeble. Now, my fever has died down. But I'm afraid it might return again.

I'm having a bad flu and bad cough currently. On this coming Wednesday, there will be a choir audition for ABRSM exam. We have to sing one by one. I'm afraid that I won't be able to make it through the audition. See the state I'm in now.

:(