The City That Never Sleeps




Monday, September 03, 2007
Wow have been quite free and busy at the same time (What nonsense am I crapping?)
Well, it's like my mum kept on ranting me to study during the holidays and I simply couldn't get away from her naggings!

This is totally crazy, though I know she has my welfare at heart. Anyway, I think I better prepare early for my Geography. I guess it's best to prepare early for EOY? Well so these few days have been lazily rotting at home and catching naps, and also yeah, study a bit for Geography. Really have to buck up for this subject and I got to pull up my socks for Mathematics too. So I think I won't be online for quite sometime (=

This morning went back to school for Geography extra lesson. And then went for radio drama which we have to first of all, plot and think of a few settings for the possible synopses, after that we have to write down the script ourselves. So after Geography lesson, all of our group members went to Animax Studio and did the recording. It's pretty fun! :D

Jin Min kena sabotaged by all of us to be the leader of the group when Mr Ahmad asked us exactly who's the leader XP
And I'm the worst of the worst. I was the narrator and had to read so much of the lines! And worse still, the people were damn noisy at the studio and result in those redundant noises to be heard during recording. So each of us repeated continuously for our individual lines for the recording and I nearly went nuts. My throat was so dry then and kept on gulping in water. LOL. But after all, I really enjoyed the entire process during the recording :D
Had lots of fun teasing each other's tones and the way we read xD

Actually there're a lot more to go but I guess I shall stop emphasizing on them XD
So we've completed much of the job and only left with editing and adding in some sound effects to it (:

Stop here for today, take care people :D