The City That Never Sleeps




Saturday, September 01, 2007
OH NO. Just saw the news from SCV channel and came to know that Evonne Hsu is injured and I guess her condition are quite serious. She can't walk! Luckily she's not paralysed (touches wood), she can still walk though, but she can't sing and dance for the time being ='(
Evonne, get well soon! <3

Saddist. Many unfortunate events had happened since the beginning year 2007.
What on earth is going exactly?! Nevermind, I believe someday those unhappy memories will fade away as the time goes by. ONE DAY huh.

I slept the whole afternoon today. Had sufficient sleep and feel really awake and energetic now :D

Well, then went to J8 with my mum, just to top up our ezlink cards, isn't it hilarious? Anyway ya, and bought newspaper -.-
And I saw Kevin at the school bus-stop and smiled at him. And he smiled back too (:
Okay, I've nothing much to update about.

Bye!