|
Monday, June 04, 2007
Hey there! My neck is hurting like mad! I guess I've accidentally sprained it this morning when I was still lying on the bed. Painful ): And I woke up VERY early this morning. 9am. LOLS. Well, it's early to me okay. You know it's holidays now and I'm in a holiday mood. Then I usually slack during holidays, somemore this is a 1-month holiday can. Can enjoy myself thoroughly. Wheeeeeeeee (: Qiuxuan smsed me around 9 plus and I replied to her instantly. She sounded a bit shocked I guess? As she was quite surprised that I've waken up so early today. Hahahaha. Then we had our usual msn conversation and she went for her training while I went out with my mum this afternoon to buy takeaways and met Gek Ling, Huihui, Yan Feng and Wei Quan they all at the 'Prata House'. Mum bought me 2 pairs of earrings today! The total cost was more than 10 bucks I supposed? Isn't it expensive? :X Anyway, I've dropped one of my earring when I went for swimming last Saturday and there was nowhere to be found. And though it's holidays, I've nothing to do at home. I've completed the June holiday assignments finally on last Saturday. Today is the due date! (:
I've been daydreaming nowadays! My brother really pissed me off. Sometimes, he accused me of downloading or loading things. He said downloading and loading has no difference. And I said THERE IS. There is right? Isn't it? Whatever it is, he says we're using the same bandwidth or whatever so it affects his games to become laggy. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What should I do?!?! Now I've nothing to do whenever I come online! BOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO ): GOD. Help me! ): |